Local File System - Contents: Edit contained objects.
This view displays the contained objects and allows you to add,
delete and change them.
Each contained object is displayed on a line and is identified by
an icon, an id and a title in parenthesis. Additionally, the size
(if applicable) and the date during which the object was last modified
are displayed. You can manage an object by clicking on its identifying
You can sort contained objects by type, name (id), size, or modification
date. To do so, click on the appropriate column heading. Clicking
a second time on any column heading will reverse the sort on that
- Selects the object in order to perform operations
on it. The operations you can perform are rename, cut, copy,
delete, and export. Some operations may not be visible if they are
- Changes the ids of the selected objects.
- Cuts selected objects and place them into the
clipboard. This is similar to cut in most file managers. Cut
objects can be pasted in a new location. When cut objects are
pasted into another location the old objects are deleted.
- Copies selected objects and place them in the
clipboard. This is similar to copy in most file managers. Copied
objects can be pasted in a new location.
- Allows you to paste objects from the clipboard into
this object. Note: This option will only appear if objects have
previously been copied or cut.
- Deletes the selected objects. Deleted objects are
not placed in the clipboard.
- Imports or exports a Zope object.
- Selects a type of object to add.
- Adds an object specified in
Select All (Deselect All)
- Toggles between selecting and
deselecting each item currently displayed in the contents view.
Note: This control will only appear if your browser is